i am well... as you all know me as [u.N.N.]NERD12512 but let me tell my story my normal username was NERF12512 and you may ask your self what dose unn stand for? well it stands for united nation(s) nerd(s) and i am the commander at the 109th airlift wing for the u.n.n. , at the time of this post i have in-game 1.6 mil and i have ONLY played for 3-4 days now you may be asking yourself is this guy a hacker?, no im not i got cash from ppl and i printer farm usually at night and i also play war thunder i have my own YouTube channel but at the time of this post i am haveing some probs with obs or open broadcast software.

-[u.NN.]NERD12512 "tekno"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   p.s. the link to my channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdNNFC7Ib-v3PSO9kjRRfaQ/featured

Tbh why would someone think your a hacker? If  a normal user really tried without getting raided they could make like 1.5m easily in like 1.5 hours however taking into account raiding it might be 1m. Well anyways welcome to the server! Hope you have a good time on here.

thx but some ppl are just assholes and to add on to the whole thing i maybe wont be farming on the weekend cuz there are too many players and my friends are all baned cuz 1. one of them was banned by a salty admin by what he told me 2. he got banned cuz hes dat boii and someone changed their name and he got banned instead of the other guy so until i can find a friend or allie(s) cuz i person in one base i think not cuz there will be too many ppl on, and there are a handful of bugs