Panda � Posted May 16, 2016 Share Posted May 16, 2016 hecko Everyone, today is may 15, and around 8:30 the server was hacked and crashed...I personally lost about 10k, and had almost 500k loaded up in drugs, (weed ready to be sold) a group of my friend and I were farming int he housing district and it crashed, we had printers, drugs, and processors...I was wondering if there was some way to resolve this, id love to get the drug money back, we had almost 1100 pounds of weed in boxes, ready to be sold. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1970-server-crash/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted May 16, 2016 Share Posted May 16, 2016 I would but I will not be on until Thursday. I can refund you then if you haven't gotten a refund. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1970-server-crash/#findComment-11169 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Its JJ Mang Posted May 16, 2016 Share Posted May 16, 2016 I would but I will not be on until Thursday. I can refund you then if you haven't gotten a refund. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1970-server-crash/#findComment-11170 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted May 16, 2016 Share Posted May 16, 2016 I would but I will not be on until Thursday. I can refund you then if you haven't gotten a refund. I actually just checked if you were on the server to refund you. Unfortunately you weren't! If you go back on, let me know and I will refund you! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1970-server-crash/#findComment-11171 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now