This is what happens when no mods are on..

Jpgunner77

Ok can I just address something....

If there is no staff online, just come to the forums and report the guy.

Also, most of the people on the server go by EST and are in the age range middle school to senior year of high school, so most of the staff aren't going to be on during the night and weekdays...

Now that there is new rules, we shouldn't need staff on, unless some asshole is prop blocking spawn or ddosing the server.  If that happens when there is no staff on go to the forums and report the guy.

Lastly, being a moderator is a volunteer job, so most of the staff are going to put school work, hanging out with friends, and more exciting things ahead of being moderator.  I always say in the general chat if I can't make it on the server, but I try to make up for it by being on the forums.

That is all

Ok can I just address something....

If there is no staff online, just come to the forums and report the guy.

Also, most of the people on the server go by EST and are in the age range middle school to senior year of high school, so most of the staff aren't going to be on during the night and weekdays...

Now that there is new rules, we shouldn't need staff on, unless some asshole is prop blocking spawn or ddosing the server.  If that happens when there is no staff on go to the forums and report the guy.

Lastly, being a moderator is a volunteer job, so most of the staff are going to put school work, hanging out with friends, and more exciting things ahead of being moderator.  I always say in the general chat if I can't make it on the server, but I try to make up for it by being on the forums.

That is all

Yes, i got in contact with a mod yesterday and got all the people that broke the rules banned.