A test that I ran

Matt

So me and Ghostly_Taco ran a little test on Br0ther for the follow up to Taco's thread- https://goo.gl/imYPw4

What we did was I told Ghostly to rdm me multiple times to see how long until a staff claimed it

It took 5 times of him rdming me to get a staff member to claim it and guess who claimed it! Sir Stache and DirtyWatermelon (Good staff)

The only person this video is targeting is Br0ther, I said it was targeting watermelon to but its not.

This is just an example of what some staff do. The thing that makes it even more sad is I broke NLR all these times so this wouldnt even happen and it still didnt get claimed until I got rdmed 5 TIMES.

I am debating wether to post this under reports.

Br0ther is a horrible staff member all around in my eyes and many other eyes, but Br0ther is the only one that does the crazy things like no-clip abuse etc... Still, other staff are just not responding to sits, rdm, mass rdm, or other rules being broke. Ive multiple times been car jacked without advert, kidnap without advert by pedo, countering a pedo and they fading door abuse into they're base. Every rule that is being broke should be attended to if staff is online but some staff just ignore it and you are stuck dealing with someone that is breaking the rules.

Shameless bump, somebody put effort into this and it's being ignored...

Not really any effort in this. Yes, I know you want to "test" staff and see how bad everyone is but this is not the way to do it. You just created false reports for no reason other than to see who goes to the sit. If you were ever to do something like this again (which don't, this is not cool) you should of ran around the map looking for the staff member and asking why they're not taking the sit.

So many factors could of went into play such as if one guy was in a sit already, one guy was AFK and the other just ignored everything or something. Get what I am saying?

http://plays.tv/video/570b1e25e5ed102cc4/abuse

I would also tlike to include this video of him noclip abusing

All I needed to see, demoted. Thanks!

I completely understand what you are saying this was just an example and there was so many things that could of took factor you are correct. If I ever do a test again it will not be of false reports. I will actually do a real report of me getting rdmed or getting the rules broke and make a video of everytime. I will also ask the staff why they are not claiming the case. Many other factors will come into play if I ever do a test again.