Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Long story short i had two abcesses about four months ago and now i have two more. Basically im sitting here in pain waiting for them to cut them open and drain them which hurts like a mother fucker and they dont close them they pack them with this like cotton to keep them open and monitor if its still getting puss filled. So yeah if they hospitalize me again i wont be able to get on for a while ill keep you guys posted.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1647-might-not-be-on-the-server-for-a-bit/
Share on other sites

Holy shit that sucks. I went to the doctor this week because my eye was swelling shut. Turns out I had a stye coming in and they gave me antibiotic eyedrops. The shit thing is I can't wear my contact lenses so I have to wear my glasses (only everyone thought I looked like Harry Potter).

 

But yeah get better soon. Have a cute cat to help you through.

 

JrQ2ESP.gif

Holy shit that sucks. I went to the doctor this week because my eye was swelling shut. Turns out I had a stye coming in and they gave me antibiotic eyedrops. The shit thing is I can't wear my contact lenses so I have to wear my glasses (only everyone thought I looked like Harry Potter).

 

But yeah get better soon. Have a cute cat to help you through.

 

JrQ2ESP.gif

 

That brightened this shitty situation

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...