I'd like to say hello!

Vermin

Hi there! My name is Vermin (currently), and I've recently began frequenting Titsville.

A little about myself:

I'm really into horror, especially slashers. I kinda dedicate my whole life to horror, be it music, movies, shows, art, games, comics, and well...everything!

I love anime and manga! I'm a god damn weeb, but I try not to flaunt it.

I'm not that exciting of a person, but I try to do what I can to make new friends!

I'd like to make friends with all the regulars (and the newbies) here at Tits, so if you see me, say hi!

<span style=❤️">

heckO! WELCOME!

I remember you, sorry that you were raided by corrupt cop. If it happens again I will assist in your revolt to rekt the mayor for allowed his swat to do that to a snazzy guy like yourself.

heckO! WELCOME!

I remember you, sorry that you were raided by corrupt cop. If it happens again I will assist in your revolt to rekt the mayor for allowed his swat to do that to a snazzy guy like yourself.

I really appreciate that, thank you! (:

Hi there! My name is Vermin (currently), and I've recently began frequenting Titsville.

A little about myself:

I'm really into horror, especially slashers. I kinda dedicate my whole life to horror, be it music, movies, shows, art, games, comics, and well...everything!

I love anime and manga! I'm a god damn weeb, but I try not to flaunt it.

I'm not that exciting of a person, but I try to do what I can to make new friends!

I'd like to make friends with all the regulars (and the newbies) here at Tits, so if you see me, say hi!

<span style=❤️">

hecko I'm zesheriam22, named zesh the Doge on steam and I also visit Titsville frequently.

A little about myself:

(I have no idea where i was going with this)

I'm into anime as well, and i was wondering what kinda of anime you watched and names of some?

I'll be your friend, and I can be exciting but i'm told i talk to much.

I'm not sure if im a regular or a newbie, so I'm just gonna say I'm a Doge.