TitsRP Posted May 30, 2015 Share Posted May 30, 2015 Old New Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/158-more-content-with-60-less-downloads/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
WP | Almedi TOPKEK (tradin Posted May 30, 2015 Share Posted May 30, 2015 how? Seems like so much addons and stuff to remove Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/158-more-content-with-60-less-downloads/#findComment-660 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted May 30, 2015 Author Share Posted May 30, 2015 how? Seems like so much addons and stuff to remove I removed and I added. We were up to 109 workshop addons, now we are down to 97 but in the 109 addons before, I compacted 50+ addons into 10 other packs. Now we only have 2 compacted addons that have modified weapons in them. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/158-more-content-with-60-less-downloads/#findComment-661 Share on other sites More sharing options...
theScythe l �� Posted May 31, 2015 Share Posted May 31, 2015 i lost two cars, the Ford GT and the Raptor can i get the money back from that. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/158-more-content-with-60-less-downloads/#findComment-673 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now