Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So I was playing DarkRP today, and decided to do a lil basing if you know what I mean. I slapped down some beautiful defenses mind you. But my man Tyz comes along with his boy Moply they both got hits on me. They shoot down the doors but I'm ready... I absolutely dunk on Tyz and almost get Moply but the 2v1 scenario played in their favor and I lost.😪    I came back to see my printers and everything else destroyed, I cri. I ask Moply why he did it and he told me he was ordered to. So starting today I will be cursing Tyz for eternity. Thank u.

  • monkas 1
  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15796-a-curse/
Share on other sites

On 3/18/2021 at 3:00 AM, Myrtle said:

So I was playing DarkRP today, and decided to do a lil basing if you know what I mean. I slapped down some beautiful defenses mind you. But my man Tyz comes along with his boy Moply they both got hits on me. They shoot down the doors but I'm ready... I absolutely dunk on Tyz and almost get Moply but the 2v1 scenario played in their favor and I lost.😪    I came back to see my printers and everything else destroyed, I cri. I ask Moply why he did it and he told me he was ordered to. So starting today I will be cursing Tyz for eternity. Thank u.

He got banned today for approx. 30 seconds so he did get minor dunked

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15796-a-curse/#findComment-107591
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...