Myrtle Posted March 18, 2021 Share Posted March 18, 2021 So I was playing DarkRP today, and decided to do a lil basing if you know what I mean. I slapped down some beautiful defenses mind you. But my man Tyz comes along with his boy Moply they both got hits on me. They shoot down the doors but I'm ready... I absolutely dunk on Tyz and almost get Moply but the 2v1 scenario played in their favor and I lost.  I came back to see my printers and everything else destroyed, I cri. I ask Moply why he did it and he told me he was ordered to. So starting today I will be cursing Tyz for eternity. Thank u. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15796-a-curse/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Myrtle Posted March 19, 2021 Author Share Posted March 19, 2021 16 hours ago, HIDDEN said: he deserves it tbh He will now suffer minor inconveniences every so often for the rest of his life. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15796-a-curse/#findComment-107589 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Doge Skeletor Posted March 19, 2021 Share Posted March 19, 2021 On 3/18/2021 at 3:00 AM, Myrtle said: So I was playing DarkRP today, and decided to do a lil basing if you know what I mean. I slapped down some beautiful defenses mind you. But my man Tyz comes along with his boy Moply they both got hits on me. They shoot down the doors but I'm ready... I absolutely dunk on Tyz and almost get Moply but the 2v1 scenario played in their favor and I lost.  I came back to see my printers and everything else destroyed, I cri. I ask Moply why he did it and he told me he was ordered to. So starting today I will be cursing Tyz for eternity. Thank u. He got banned today for approx. 30 seconds so he did get minor dunked Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15796-a-curse/#findComment-107591 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Myrtle Posted March 21, 2021 Author Share Posted March 21, 2021 On 3/19/2021 at 6:02 AM, Doge Skeletor said: He got banned today for approx. 30 seconds so he did get minor dunked Haha! The curse is in effect already... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15796-a-curse/#findComment-107760 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now