New rule for Mayor job

Cancer is a virus

is thia a good rule for dark rp  

5 members have voted

1. 1. is thia a good rule for dark rp

I mean, whats wrong with it? It gives RP further development making those areas illegal. It’s not like their prop blocking it, just if you go there you have the potential to get arrested.

I think that a few changes need to be made regarding this

1) all the "essential" NPCs (ones that only exist in a single part of the map) need to either be made nonessential via making more of them or turning them into a command. This should quell the concerns about restricting access to said NPCs.

2) After this 1st change is made I think the mayor should be given more freedom on make this a law as it does add the RP experience as the existence of a restricting law reminds players that this mayor exists (and maybe pushes them to revolt, hopefully)

3) Jaywalking should be handled differently with the CP. I think the cops need to warn the suspect to get onto the sidewalk either with an advert or yell (So staff have evidence in case of sits) and if they don't comply they can now be punished accordingly.

4) The definition of jaywalking needs to be very clearly explained in CP law to ensure all the cops are on the same page on what is and isn't jaywalking. For example, Walking across the street without a corner or crosswalk is 100% jaywalking. But standing on the street for like 2 sec is not or standing in the street shouldn't be met with arrest as that makes no sense and ruins the victim's experience.