The Don

Don Macaroni

Hey Goym,

I'm Don Macaroni, the patriarch of the Dons. That guy you usually see gathering crowds and doing weird wacky stuff. TBH I don't have as many hours as a lot of the regulars on Tits, but I try to make my time count and get to know as many people as possible. I truly consider this server my go to gmod server; not only because I enjoy the server layout, but the people on the server are very receptive to my playstyle. In game I love going into deep RP (ie. Alliances, treaties, wars) I also love engaging new players. giving them a job and a role within large organizations and events I set up every weekend. 

Some info on the Dons if you don't know us. We've roughly 60 members, and a heck of a lot more allies and non-name change honorary dons. I'm trying to revive the group and hopefully we can make it work! 

Here's a short list of my story so far:

• Enters the server with Don Corronie. Takes over government every time we join and eventually get people recognizing me when I get on. 
  • Cut off a section of the map with Dault and declare it the Holy Land. Declare that any who wish to join must be adopted into the Don Family. . Rinse repeat every weekend until Doc notices.
  • Propose to marry our families together. Doc agrees. Wedding is planned. We show up Tass Mcstubbins on her wedding day and a lone bomber kills most the guests. War breaks out. Dons and Mcstubbins mercing eachother in the streets. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtN0QWun_fc
  • The war carries on, but we are but just a large coalition of the mere vox populi. In the face of the Mcstubbins we were pushed to near defeat. The final battle took place on the island. We pooled our resources and fought off as many mcstubbins as we could, but we lost. Forced to the peace table with Doc, I stumble in drunk and admit total defeat.
  • I have returned though, and with much vigor. The don family will rise again, and my goal is to reach 100 members!. 

Stay tuned, the Dons are back. 

2+2=5

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

IRL though I have a part-time job, am taking 20 credits a semester at university, and have been in the National Guard for a little over a year now.

• 4 weeks later...

Our numbers rise with each day, even now i meet dons on the server, them becoming dons without even noticing just showing how strong our power is, the holy militia is growing with each our, i recruit and i pay well, if you are interested contact me on discord at The Dault Vweller#1749 , and the don i met yesterday don valentino, i suggest having generation 3+