Probably the best ban ever

Glaze

I'm gonna tell you a story about something that happened just now.

So it starts with this guy called hacker_control, he makes a base, becomes Gun Dealer and starts self-supplying. He then puts a sign outside of his base that says "200% unraidable". Many people tried (and failed) to raid this guy's base, he starts getting cocky. This kid starts saying shit like "Come raid me ;)" and "Statistics say that my base is 200% unraidable" and "Prove that you can raid me ;)". So I try and fail. Plank tries and gets countered. So we come up with a plan, we tell everyone not to counter us (but some people do *cough*BOSCO*cough*) and we wait our cooldown. In the end, Me, Plank, Neko, Turtle and a shit ton of other people raid him into oblivion. We c4 his base like crazy! It took a while, but in the end, Neko kills the guy and he says "Nice hacks" and ragequits XD. I banned the guy for 3 days for leaving to avoid raid XD.

TL;DR: Some cocky guy gets owned, ragequits and is shown the banhammer.

?????????? good shit go౦ԁ sHit? thats ✔ some good??shit right??th ? ere??? right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self ? i say so ? thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ? ?? ?НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??Good shit