Jump to content

Increase Your FPS 1.5x - 2.0x


Recommended Posts

For the love of god, if you have a CPU that supports muticore rendering, use this because it's one console command that will INSTANTLY increase your frames. By default GMOD doesn't use mutlicore rendering because it's unstable in it's current form apparently or something. Either way you can enable it. I am not responsible for any crashing you get. I heard it CAN crash your game but it hasn't crashed mine yet.

 

I was going to force it on everyone but that's mean since I don't know how unstable it is

 

Type this in console gmod_mcore_test 1

 

It's disabled on a reboot unless you put it in your autoexe file.

 

"How do I know if it's working!?"

 

Well if the FPS boost wasn't apparent enough, you can just do +showbudget in console. If you see a line called "Mat_ThreadedEndframe" then it's enabled. If you can't see because the window is squished, do 

budget_panel_height 900

 

In console

Boosted my FPS in EvoCity from 80 in the main town spawn to 180

Also here is a screenshot

Before:

960x540http://i.imgur.com/0RQ7yZH.jpg[/img]

After:

960x540http://i.imgur.com/8JgHxcT.jpg[/img]

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1268-increase-your-fps-15x-20x/
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...