Shovel glitch

A Friendly Canadian

Bug 

Description: If u throw a shovel and it kills someone instead of showing shovel that killed you (or in logs) it shows what item u were holding in kill logs for example phsyc gun, physc cannon tool gun any type of weapons and sometimes if u can equip keys in time it wont even show up in logs sometimes.

How to reproduce: Throw a shovel @ someone 

Priority: Low

This happens with any throwable weapon, I believe. It's why keys sometimes show up in logs as the weapon. IIRC unless it's fire or explosives, anything that can kill someone while you have another item out will show up as whatever you have out.

I don't believe I've ever seen it not identify who threw it, though, so it should still show who the killer was. The exception being the molotov (possibly fixed) and a few explosive weapons (fixed a while ago).

As a staff member, you get more accurate logs than a regular player. This is because staff need the information to help you out and because it would be expensive to network that information 100 players compared to the general 1 - 6 players

I tested this as a staff member and it will tell you who attacked and with what entity (the shovel)

As a regular player though, you get some funkyness, telling you that I attacked a player with keys.

This might be slightly fixable but for the most part that's the reason why you see that stuff.

I am planning on improving the logging system entirely so we can see if things improve