Jump to content

Recommended Posts

hecko, I have not been active on this server nor Garrysmod in a long while. I was wondering if i could get a list of all of my purchased things for my CC. This is from a while ago, but i would like to start playing more especially with my CC. Let me know so i can get everything back, thank you for you're time ~ Ahrora

Steam ID: 76561198073642002

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10365-my-cc/
Share on other sites

It should be added back for the next reset!

 

Is there a way that you can remake my whole class? besides the name & Player model? I would like for you to make it better, considering i have all of the old weapons from the old server & not nowing what weapons are good anymore. Also i think i get a workshop weapon too, please add a random one also if you decide to remake my class and suprise me ~ Ahrora

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10365-my-cc/#findComment-71471
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...