PriceMeme Posted December 6, 2018 Share Posted December 6, 2018 Does anyone know what the weapon modifier playermodel is? It's an error ingame, but I don't wanna download server content since it breaks a texture on gm_construct. So if I could just get that, then I could keep the texture and fix the error on the weapon modifier. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10342-weapon-modifier-playermodel/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted December 7, 2018 Share Posted December 7, 2018 Do you know what texture breaks on GM construct for you? The model is here https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=756915643 This model seems to path itself weird but it should be fixed for the next reset Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10342-weapon-modifier-playermodel/#findComment-71365 Share on other sites More sharing options...
PriceMeme Posted December 7, 2018 Author Share Posted December 7, 2018 The texture break is that it causes the brick wall on the tall brick structure to be grey instead of red. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10342-weapon-modifier-playermodel/#findComment-71366 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts