Aura Posted December 27, 2015 Share Posted December 27, 2015 :D :D :D :D :D Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1006-no-wrong-answer-d/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted December 27, 2015 Share Posted December 27, 2015 There's no option for "Weren't you supposed to be demoted for saying that you were going to mass rdm the server and leave because you were bored" so I can't vote. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1006-no-wrong-answer-d/#findComment-5195 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aura Posted December 27, 2015 Author Share Posted December 27, 2015 There's no option for "Weren't you supposed to be demoted for saying that you were going to mass rdm the server and leave because you were bored" so I can't vote. Why does no one believe me i was joking with neko :( xD. I was messing with neko one day i would never quit im practically on 24/7 (ok bit dramatic) but im extremely active still so im obviously not bored with the server :P Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1006-no-wrong-answer-d/#findComment-5196 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now