Jump to content

Mink

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Mink

  1. Strait up tf is a t-mod
  2. I like this t-mod he understands.
  3. I didn't even know there was a test raid going on during the sit. Still don't know who was doing it.
  4. Yeah, I know this discussion is about me holding you during an NLR sit. I was just doing my job and finishing the sit. Sorry you lost your stuff but I needed you to stay until the person was warned.
  5. Mink

    Do you think?

    T-Mod rights accepted and elevated above super admin power
  6. T-MODS EXIST WE MUST RISE Seize the means of staffing
  7. In-Game Name: Mink11 Age: 16 In-Game Rank: VIP My Main focus when playing is: Gaining fat stacks and interacting with people The job I play most is: Hot Loli's shared CC Total Hours Played: 107 Discord ID: M I N K#4240
×
×
  • Create New...