Jump to content
Home
Login / Register
Forums
Dashboard
Discord Logs
Polls
More
Rules
Bans
Discord Bans
More
Staff
Shop
Garry's Mod
Custom Content
More
Wiki
More
More
Everywhere
Status Updates
Topics
Pages
Rules
Rules
Rules
Records
Members
All Activity
Home
[IPH] Clee1k
[IPH] Clee1k
Member
Profile
Content
View Profile
See their activity
Posts
6
Joined
February 22, 2015
Last visited
May 31, 2015
Steam ID
76561198121444089
Gametracker
[IPH] Clee1k
Player Profile
View
Content Type
All Activity
Profiles
Status Updates
Status Replies
Forums
Topics
Posts
DarkRP Server Rules
Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
Rules
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
Rules
rules-compact-manual
Records
Record Comments
Record Reviews
Everything posted by [IPH] Clee1k
I'm Back :3
[IPH] Clee1k
posted a topic in
Discussion
For all of you who haven't noticed, I left the server for a good 4 months. Now I'm back. *drops mic*
May 31, 2015
Player count has gone down by a lot
[IPH] Clee1k
posted a topic in
Discussion
What can we do to fix this? (besides changing the map) I know all you titsrpers like evilmelon, but the darkrp community likes downtown better, so any suggestions?
March 4, 2015
1 reply
×
Login / Register
Forums
Dashboard
Back
Dashboard
Discord Logs
Polls
Rules
Bans
Back
Bans
Discord Bans
Staff
Shop
Back
Garry's Mod
Custom Content
Wiki
×
Create New...