Jump to content

Gooby

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Gooby

  1. Gooby

    Issue

    I, as well as other members of the TitsRp gaming community have recently been faced with an annoying dilemma. For example today (11/22/2015), at 7:36 PM, the server seemed to crash, while I had 300k in my business capital. This had also happened on numerous occasions yesterday, as well as the day before that. Coincidently, I only had about $100,000 in my capital, so i was fortunate, but today I wasn't so lucky, and I lost about $600,000 from my capital. Currently, I am trying to achieve the milestone of 5 million Role-play Dollars so I can achieve the VIP rank, however that does not seem possible, as the server keeps on crashing, and it seems only to happen when I have a large sum of money in my capital. So, I don't know whether I will acclaim my currency in the time coming, but i am just stating this to raise awareness about this issue, and it can be quite aggravating.
×
×
  • Create New...