Jump to content

Cooter E. Lee

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Cooter E. Lee

  1. So out of all the animes/mangas I saw on this board no one decides to mention the superior choices for introducing a person into what made anime fan-fucking-tastic? 1. Berserk: Manga is god-tier, 1997 OVA was a guide on how to make a superior T.V. series, OST from the shows (1997, 2016, 2017) is almost better than Cowboy Bebop's OST (pretty damn good). *Note: Go read the manga and watch the 1997 OVA if you truly want a good start on anime in general. *Side-note: This show is not for kiddies 2. Cowboy Bebop: A true fucking testament on how to adapt a manga to a T.V. series. OST is superior and if you say it's not then you're watching too much shit-tier anime. Writing is fantastic on both sides. Essentially this beautiful fucking show is the Magnum Opus of anime and I promise you I couldn't find an anime objectively better than what Cowboy Bebop had offered to me when it was the first Anime I ever watched when I was younger. *Note: Go watch the anime now if you truly want to see what anime heaven looks like. *Side-note: Dub was better than the Sub 3. Trigun: Great story, great characters, great OST, great manga, great OVA, great movies, essentially great everything. Nothing really caught me as perfect, but Trigun certainly sure as heck wasn't bad. I'd suggest it to anyone who hasn't seen it. *Note: Dub was arguably better IMO. *Sidenote: This show hit me in the feels. Here's a small list of movies and other shows I would heavily suggest watching in terms of being good and not shit. -Golgo 13: The Professional (Movie) -Full Metal Alchemist (Movie and Anime) *Note: The anime that didn't follow the Manga because it wasn't finished at the time and was still better than Brotherhood. -Fist of the North Star (Movie and Anime) *Note: Omae wa mou shinderu... *Sidenote: Nani?!?! -Ghost Stories (Anime) *Note: Watch the Eng Dub for the first official parody in the history of anime. -Black Lagoon (Anime) *Note: Only watched it for the guns... Didn't finish the anime, lost interest halfway into the season. And that about sums it up... Also your waifu is shit.
  2. ...Right after Moist tried to post his ban appeal...
  3. right in the pussy *MLG airhorns*...
×
×
  • Create New...