Jump to content

Pheo

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Pheo

  1. I have a really good idea, but it's going to have to wait till I get home
  2. Please pheo dont cause petty drama, we dont want to another magicsockdust situation, plus slavery was abolished so his opinion counts and isnt worth 1/3rds smh I have actually learned and witnessed a lot in the past week. Not including the experiences I have had when I wasn’t mod I'm serious when I mean that that wasn't a jab towards you, you know I'm just trying to help, right Bear?
  3. Please pheo dont cause petty drama, we dont want to another magicsockdust situation, plus slavery was abolished so his opinion counts and isnt worth 1/3rds smh Nah I'm sorry, that wasn't meant to cause any drama. I was just trying to help. My bad my dudes.
  4. I'm sorry but I feel like if anyone is going to clear the waters about anything, it shouldn't be a trial mod that got his rank a week ago. I'm not saying this as an offensive jab at you, I'm just saying that it's kinda strange that you're making this when you even said yourself "I mean come on. I got tmod not even a week ago. I have probably been on a total of 12 hours and I already have 270 something sits." When one of your first lines is "Alright boys, time to bring up a monthly topic that kinda gets on the whole staff teams nerves." When you haven't even been staff a month yourself. I just don't think you should be as "all-representing" of staff as you're trying to be. My point pretty much is: Don't let the complainers get to you. Just take it with a grain of salt, but accept real constructive criticism. I'm not even currently a staff member, so all I can say is some suggestions to help you out. This was my constructive criticism to help you out hopefully, and I don't mean anything ill-willed.
  5. I swear, there had to be cheerios involved.
×
×
  • Create New...