I'm glad I demoted, why? well i see it it this way: premetative murder (purposely) is worse then uncognitive or without meaning to (or insane in the case of murder). I relieve now that admin work is not for me and am glad this discovery has happened now then down the line where it could have a more drastic effect. Even though it took 2.5-3 weeks to get accepted and 4-5 days to be whitelisted despite my efforts to reach out for answers, I feel it wasn't wasted because I learned something about myself today. I can't mod. Well, I can't be a rolemodel mod, and I hope you can all put this aside and play on the server like normal. but for now: Thanks for giving me the chance of the life of a mod, and thanks you for helping me learn something new about myself. I'm sorry those fruits could not be sent the same way. Hope to play with next time.