Jump to content

Buckweed

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Buckweed

  1. Today, we come together to celebrate the loss of 3 evil souls from our great community. May they feel the justice for their terrible crimes AMEN!
  2. I have a good meme weapon LOOK AT ME! If you don't like this your IQ is below that of a potato. If you do like this you actually have 200 IQ and should go work for a space company or something challenging like that. I also go another if you prefer this one.... its easier to sell to ppl and is generally funnier. LOOK AT ME My discord is Artemis#5267 DM me if you like what you see..
  3. Ok so this is my two cents on this difficult topic 1. The RDM in jail is allowed because the person dying will never lose anything since they are in jail so it doesn't have the chance of being used maliciously. It is quite annoying to be just killed by the CP in jail but they best advice I give to anyone is DONT RESPAWN till like that last 2 sec of the sentence. Also its there so give more freedom to CP so in the case of them escaping, they can more easily be killed and teleported back to their cell. 2. From my little monkey brain knowledge, Jaywalking laws don't need to specify how to avoid jaywalking as you only get so many characters per law and only so many laws without any gang perks to help. The general understanding unless said otherwise is, if their feet touch the street and are not on a prop or map sidewalk/corner, they will likely get discipline for this "Terrible" crime. As for the mayors being dicks... all I can say is don't vote for them as they are indeed elected officials and maybe you should -rep them for the future so everyone knows what terrible thing they did. 3. I do agree that some PD dupes are a little OP but you do understand this building is secure to A) Keep prisoners in their cells B) Protect the PD bank C) Protect the mayor and the other PD officials like PD commander and judge gabe. So if we were to go ahead and make rules limiting the creativity and strength of PD bases and basically saying they have more rules because they are PD, wouldn't that mean we either have to make more limits on basing for everyone or else it will be unfair? I just dont see it as very fair to the PD to restrict them more beyond the existing basing rules but everyone is entitled to their own opinion here so IDK if someone wants to 2nd me on this. also ADD THIS TO SUGGESTIONS NOT DISCUSSION THANK YOU
  4. I'm also curious on what catagory is the majority of this community
  5. Buckweed

    Door shields

    I've almost never used them ever since I've joined apex and I often wonder why they exist
  6. DOWN WITH LOLIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!
  7. I actually think what JEWWORLD is doing adds a lot to MY RP experience, I am not one to pick fights all the time unless I or my property is attacked but I do like to be a cop OR fight cops from time to time. I've met JEWWORLD from the other side of the PD glass and while he does have very harsh laws that can be abused by CP, he really knows how to actually mayor and does all the things that a mayor should do. I've seen him pardon folk for smaller crimes, fire cp for doing dumb shit near him (rarely I might add but still), and focus on only enforcing his laws with an iron fist (good RP). Compared to other mayors who either AFK, ignore the complaints of shitty cops, or just flat out RDA, he is of a higher cut. I really hope people understand that this is a game after all and he is just adding a bit of challenge to it that us, the citizens of TitsRP, must band together to overcome. That is my take on this whole "JEWWORLD is an annoying minge argument" and I hope others start to see it my way.
  8. I will donate 7mil. Contact me ingame when you need me unless I find you first.
  9. get to lvl 70 and we can talk
  10. I could relate...
  11. +1 YOU ARE NEEDED HERE WE NEED SOMEONE LIKE YOU WHO CAN THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX! PHAT +69
  12. Change your attitude and overall conduct with players, keep your nose clean for a while (idk like a month or even 2 weeks) and perhaps do nice things to players and then reapply then. I believe that anyone can turnaround from being a not nice person and you could do that same, good luck!
  13. My money method: Printers, Procs, Minis, drugs and meth. I raid some new players with bad bases to obtain some extra loot and then I swap to meth cook and make phat stacks for a few hours. After about 3-4 hours of work I leave with an extra 5-10min depending on how much I got raided and how efficient I was. Also I when I leave I try to sell the printers and other loot I got for a low bundle price just for some extra cash.
  14. I am going to cyber bully you so hard when you become moderator and have a change of outlook Bully me bitch, I stand by my statement.... I respect my under t-mods
  15. Think about the little man, give us rights and some respect. We may be small and insignificant but the big tree often starts from the tiny acorn!
×
×
  • Create New...