Jump to content

Direct

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Direct

  1. Hello chat, I'm Direct a.k.a DirectOnSteam I'm new to TitsRP and I used to play heavily on ****** server back around 2017. I haven't played Garry's Mod™ since and I think it's finally about time I make a return to the community and I feel like this is the one I wanna be apart of. I have been on Garry's Mod™ [DarkRP] for a little over 4 hours and I've had nothing but great and nice reception and a generously happy experience so far, I was wondering if there's anything I should know about the community or the people here on TitsRP™ or anything I should really look into? I appreciate your time and your responses thank you. - Direct
×
×
  • Create New...