Jump to content

nickdasaintful

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by nickdasaintful

  1. Thank you Rubik appreciate it!
  2. I got my gang up to level 70 and noticed once you get to that level you get a gang cc. How do I go about making that? I was told to make a post on forums about it so here I am. Thank you.
  3. So for the last maybe day or so I have been playing the weapon modifier job. I've kinda gotten addicted to gun gambling and trying to get Epic or Legendary variants. Is there any sort of documentation on how the enchanting system works? I've tried to look up some keywords on the forums for anything regarding this and can't seem to find anything on this. In a sense, I wanna know exactly what different perks you can get. There seems to be quite a few but if there is any sort of list of the enchantment perks you can get could we possibly get those posted on the forums? If for some reason I'm missing a forum post somewhere that already has this written down could someone point me to it? Thanks!
×
×
  • Create New...