Jump to content

Lord Kujo

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Lord Kujo

  1. Oh Okay. This post is also for the pros and cons of the gangs you can make. Like The Police Gang gets free ammo,health,armor ect. But the raiders get things to make crime a little easier.
  2. Okay so. I made a gang (Legacy) and its a thieveing gang. I saw that you can get a Gang Vendor as well as alarms and such and this is a post about basically anything Gang related. I was actually wondering how many gang points it costed to get a vendor. But im Guessing if you can fill certain skills with 1 point 5 times. You have to spend 5 points to get a vendor. Theres alot more questions to ask im sure but i cant think of anything.
×
×
  • Create New...