Jump to content

M4

VIP
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Steam ID

    76561198369581094
  • Gametracker

    M4
  • Player Profile

    View

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by M4

  1. I haven't played on this Garry's Mod for 2 years and wanted to come back to relive some good gmod interactions and noticed some of my stuff got deleted like my CC Perm supressed glock and jump swep and was wondering if I could have it replaced if it's completely gone or anything? I remember paying for them a long time back like I remember there used to be a gun called the star laser or something like that and a bunch of other custom guns people added but I paid for a supressed glock and don't have it anymore and was wondering if there was anything you guys could do to help me out
×
×
  • Create New...