Jump to content

Skullzerpai

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Skullzerpai

  1. I eyeballed uploading a model. Are they pretty much permanent? It did see that the model will be put on ice if you go inactive, but other than that, the purchase is for good, right?
  2. Alrighty, I also looked into having a custom model uploaded and good lord is that pricey. $420 for a 40 mb model.
  3. I have some money to throw around atm so I was thinking about saying screw it and buying life time ultra. One of the benefits that I noticed was the one that says "no CC editing fee" as well as "Free CC". I would like to make at least 2 CCs with custom models, so I was curious, how much would I still have to spend to make CCs if I had life time?
×
×
  • Create New...