Jump to content

steveg216

Banned

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by steveg216

  1. Server crashes? Haven't noticed.
  2. You are literally the prime example on why c4 shouldn't be on classes or be on the server. If you join a server with 10 thousand dollars, spend it all on a money printer and spend 2 hours making a base, just to have it explode in less then 5 minutes of removing the building sign, how would you feel? Why should you play on that server anymore? You now have no money, no base, and you know that basing is useless. Look around the server when you get on, who has a base still standing? People who have custom classes, and there will be around 5 people in each base, so the second someone calls raid they are there. When there's a new player, all they have is themselfs and maybe a double barreled.
  3. getting off for the night so if you could please post your steamid here I will gladly add you tomorrow morning. Good night~!
  4. rip lightsabers
  5. It's not that your getting it for the name, its just your PAYING for the name. Check out Asus, since your set on laptops, they make some good shit that will be cheaper then Razer's overpriced laptop. Hey man if you got the money to dish out go for it, but like we said, a laptop won't last forever.
  6. Did u already buy it? If not I would honestly cancel the order. My laptop was top notch a few years ago, it lasted 3 years before it was REALLY outdated. Yea you will like it at first, but im TELLING you that you won't be satisfied in a few years with it. Also razer = paying a lot for the brand. Unless your going to be in a different place every few days, its not worth it. You can upgrade a desktop, so it will never be outdated, and if you already have a monitor/keyboard/mouse you already saved money on the desktop. Don't do it.
  7. I just refunded you, Erston. Thanks for being honest.
  8. Its closed... The thread is CLOSED. It's closed because you are going to stay banned for that 1 day. You can handle it, it's a day. Don't break rules if you don't want to get banned.
  9. "hit spam, disprespect in sit" Was your ban reason. I could easily see how you were disrespectful, considering how angry you are. I mean really dude? Why would you make a post like this? You weren't banned for no reason. Least you could do is be somewhat apologetic about the ban, not calling the moderator a fucktard. You can be PISSED all you want, ban wont be lifted.
  10. If you read the ban/warning thread, Erston, you would see that intentional RDM and intentional NLR are both bans. We killed Leon on accident BEFORE we raided. Like I said, and I will say it again, the ban WILL NOT be lifted.
  11. You literally left out half of the story, it's a ban that is less than 3 days. We shot Leon or whatever his name is on accident before we started the raid, we let him come back. We killed you at the start of the raid, you came back and shot someone when I had you in an "admin sit" I say it in quotes because I just physgunned you in the air. Why would you think it was a bright idea to kill someone when an admin was physgunning you? It's 3 days, ban will NOT be lifted.
  12. ..... Really? You just admitted to rdming people. Not sure how long the ban is but it's not going to get lifted.
  13. ^^^^^^^^^^ Post deleted, thread closed. Stupid post, why post this complete shit on this thread? He is apologizing.
  14. Ebola la la la la and Lord sparkle bottom will both receive 1 week bans. Due to the fact that dlogs was removed, I have absolutely no way of finding their STEAMID's. Therefore, they will not be banned until they come online.
  15. You should add a job that spawns with every weapon called "the snake"
  16. I'm pretty sure this was a post on the other website, when we switched maps our player base decreased by over 50%. Yes we did have a smaller community at the time, but our community isn't big enough to fill up a whole server. Like I said before on the old website or a previous post, nobody wants to play on a dead server.
  17. fix my car dealer u peice of shiot
×
×
  • Create New...