Quest Bug

Sleepy

hecko my name is Sleepy and I am new to your server, I am really liking it so far but I ran into an issue recently with one quest.

The name of the quest is, "Find a random world loot box 3 times (0/3)", with a reward of 2 Event Tokens.

The problem occured when I found a loot box and tried opening it (by the way I must say, it was pretty hard to find a world loot box. It was like a treasure hunt honestly.).

I found a loot box and I tried pressing 'E' on it to open it up. The problem was that when I pressed 'E' it did not open immediately so I thought something was wrong. When I pressed 'E' the first time the quest recognized that I had opened one loot box already and my quest tracker went from (0/3) to (1/3).

When I pressed 'E' on the loot over and over again to try and open it the quest tracker thought I was opening an entirely new crate that I had found and after pressing 'E' multiple times my quest tracker got to (3/3) and I finished my quest.

9EE3151F92264D9B33796067D1CEE6456312CE35

168FBF00A6011EC3BCFC9DC90B8773BC8301E411

The first pic is the area that I found the loot crate in, it was the little back area there behind the two fence doors.

The second pic is me completing the quest.

• Like 2