Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I haven't been active for a while (few months). I came and wanted to go DM sugar on discord because my CC broke again. par for the course honestly. I've lost like 30m and 10 sweps to god knows what and updates breaking shit and sugar is the worlds fastest PM responder. Can someone check if I'm banned on discord or something? I can't DM anyone on there because of the whole "doesn't share a server" thing with discord DMs. I don't remember ever being banned and I left the server manually months ago so I have no clue why both a friend's instant invite and the plugin button on the forums wouldn't work.


https://gyazo.com/7f1877355b8c50fe7a5d12e70b1f272d

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8635-discord-link-is-broken/
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...