Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey panduh aren’t you staff or correct me wrong but stop acting like a dick and start acting like a staff member ??‍♂️

 

Thank you!

 

It's online. Get use to it m8. I am just simply agreeing with Griffin. If you have a problem with what Griffin said then you shouldn't be targeting me for me agreeing.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7908-who-r-you/page/3/#findComment-55548
Share on other sites

Hey panduh aren’t you staff or correct me wrong but stop acting like a dick and start acting like a staff member ??‍♂️

 

Thank you!

 

It's online. Get use to it m8. I am just simply agreeing with Griffin. If you have a problem with what Griffin said then you shouldn't be targeting me for me agreeing.

I am not one to start arguments so I will just not continue this. Turns out this thread was just a big meme :/

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7908-who-r-you/page/3/#findComment-55550
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...