Bill Nye The Russian Spy Posted March 10, 2018 Share Posted March 10, 2018 Maturity Is key Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7839-tips-tricks-for-your-moderator-application/page/3/#findComment-55010 Share on other sites More sharing options...
YoooooABear Posted March 11, 2018 Author Share Posted March 11, 2018 After Panduh's comment, I realize you are trying way too hard. I didn't really know how to put that in words but I agree. Step back, take a chill pill, and just play. I wasn't well known or getting involved and I got staff just fine. Not trying to do anything but be active in the community. Sorry if you do not like it but that’s who I am! I respect you even if you do not respect me. After Panduh's comment, I realize you are trying way too hard. I didn't really know how to put that in words but I agree. Step back, take a chill pill, and just play. I wasn't well known or getting involved and I got staff just fine. Don't like you gave sugar tits a Griffin and also 100% Maturity Is key Agreed. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7839-tips-tricks-for-your-moderator-application/page/3/#findComment-55046 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts