Azria Posted December 2, 2017 Share Posted December 2, 2017 So I have a CC with 4 weapon slots. I have a level 17 Solo Gang because Im an a-social freakshow. (That and everyone of my friends is already in gangs) I have no idea what my goal should be so give me some ideas or what I should do with my time? (No im not spending the next 2 years leveling up my gang by fishing everyday) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6885-goals-on-titsrp/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monoxide Posted December 2, 2017 Share Posted December 2, 2017 Become wildly rich Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6885-goals-on-titsrp/#findComment-47022 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 3, 2017 Share Posted December 3, 2017 get a 20 weapon CC and hit gang level 100 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6885-goals-on-titsrp/#findComment-47053 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cicada Posted December 3, 2017 Share Posted December 3, 2017 My goal was reach 150m and sell the most In-Game money for real money. WHILE HAVING 150 MILLION. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6885-goals-on-titsrp/#findComment-47058 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Whitefox Posted December 3, 2017 Share Posted December 3, 2017 Buy all of Sam's models. Good luck getting 500+ million. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6885-goals-on-titsrp/#findComment-47060 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted December 5, 2017 Share Posted December 5, 2017 goals on a gmod server? :LUL: Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6885-goals-on-titsrp/#findComment-47230 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts