yes im chuckless

KS0�

Uh I'm not good at this stuff but since people are starting to notice me around i might as well do this. 

As one of those players on the server everyone so called "dislikes" Id rather just introduce myself fully.

I dont know where people got this but no im not a girl, im a male human smd

My names Daniel, I've been known as ks0, kaeso, chuckless and now TXL l Chuckles.

I'm 16 years old and live in New York, yet im russian and speak the language fluently, I absolutley enjoy cooking and go to school for it and hopefully go into the military when im older, or if not just become a chef or something. I dunno. I live with my mother (haha make a joke) but i plan to move out and into a place with my girlfriend once im out of school (We've been together for awhile dont ask) I dont know what else to say, Im a really chill dude ingame but all of cx and everyone else seems to dislike me for a sit my buds irl (Dope21 and Reversed) caused during a raid at our base. Im the type of dude to get over things but its all good. Idk what else to say but if you read this then uh you like bread?