Speedy Posted November 19, 2017 Share Posted November 19, 2017 hecko everyone, I am moving to Florida in the upcoming week and haven't been on too much already, because I am trying to say my goodbyes to friends and pack stuff. I will be completely inactive for atleast 1-2 weeks and just wanted to give everyone a heads up, and so booper can update the staff list. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6730-upcoming-inactivity/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
������ ����� Posted November 19, 2017 Share Posted November 19, 2017 Have a safe move man! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6730-upcoming-inactivity/#findComment-46132 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted November 19, 2017 Share Posted November 19, 2017 Fuck off. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6730-upcoming-inactivity/#findComment-46133 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Speedy Posted November 19, 2017 Author Share Posted November 19, 2017 Have a safe move man! Thank you joker! Fuck off. Woah, if you need a tampon just ask bro. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6730-upcoming-inactivity/#findComment-46136 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts