Gang - CX

Dolan (2)

Welcome to the CX Application!

You don't understand how annoying it is to constantly change the rank page because of Mark adding/changing ranks, I am just putting this filler text in here to make the document look longer than it really is, like with any Google Docs assignment I've ever done in my life.

What is your in-game name? - 

Why would you like to join CX? - 

How often to do you see other CX members? - 

How many hours do you put into TitsRP a week? - 

Do you agree to be on at least 2 times a week? - 

What can you supply the gang with that others can't? -

Thanks for applying! We read applications throughout the day, if you don't instantly get a reply, no worries! We'll get to your application eventually.

What is your in-game name? - Bot Dead

Why would you like to join CX? - Because I Want To Join For Fun I Get Pretty Board Since My Friends Are Almost Always Gone.

How often to do you see other CX members? - ALOT

How many hours do you put into TitsRP a week? - Like This Is My number 1 server so around like 12 hours or even more I play a lot.

Do you agree to be on at least 2 times a week? - Yes

What can you supply the gang with that others can't? - I Really Don't Have Anything Special, And I'm Not Special, But I Can Supply The Gang With Fun.

What is your in-game name? -  elitegaminghero/elitegamer nickname- nigerian prince emailer

Why would you like to join CX? - well I dont have many friends who play gmod and it would be nice to play with some people

How often to do you see other CX members? - I see em everytime i join the server

How many hours do you put into TitsRP a week? - I would not know but maybe  1-3

Do you agree to be on at least 2 times a week? - Yes

What can you supply the gang with that others can't? - Well I can help out with base defending, nothing special but I can help out other members if they need it.

What is your in-game name? - Lonely

Why would you like to join CX? -  To Have Fun with more people

How often to do you see other CX members? - Sometimes

How many hours do you put into TitsRP a week? - 10

Do you agree to be on at least 2 times a week? - yes

What can you supply the gang with that others can't? - information and enjoyable gaming

Thanks for applying! We read applications throughout the day, if you don't instantly get a reply, no worries! We'll get to your application eventually.

What is your in-game name? - TheTrollM8

Why would you like to join CX? - Because, I would like to base with people, and rp with my friends, which are in the gang

How often to do you see other CX members? - Every Day, Since your gang is very active

How many hours do you put into TitsRP a week? - About 20-30 Hours, a week

Do you agree to be on at least 2 times a week? - Yes, I will be on ATLEAST 2 times a week

What can you supply the gang with that others can't? - Blowtorches, Money, Base Dupes, And rare wepons, since I like to grind

What is your in-game name? - Misreal

Why would you like to join CX? - I am bored so I decided to do this and it seems fun having some people to talk to every now and than

How often to do you see other CX members? -  quite a bit everyday I at least see an infinite number of you (you would get this if you know what infinite means)

How many hours do you put into TitsRP a week? - Too much I don't know the exact number but I would say a lot more than 12 hours

Do you agree to be on at least 2 times a week? - Yeah I do that anyways

What can you supply the gang with that others can't? - I can shoot well I sometimes out shoot people with way stronger weapons that what I have and sometimes they get a little mad :)