Gnome Posted July 17, 2017 Share Posted July 17, 2017 As the rep system is broken and people regularly rep bomb me and other and get away with it through loophole feel free to -1 me all you want as the whole system is a joke. Maybe I can even beat Zek? 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5213-feel-free-to-1-away/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted July 17, 2017 Share Posted July 17, 2017 FUCK NO.ZEK SHOULD BE THE GREAT -REP LORD. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5213-feel-free-to-1-away/#findComment-35244 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gnome Posted July 17, 2017 Author Share Posted July 17, 2017 FUCK NO.ZEK SHOULD BE THE GREAT -REP LORD. I shall be the second in command I guess Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5213-feel-free-to-1-away/#findComment-35245 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now