trashy Tits

The Film is Truth

Do you feel most of the staff on here are good  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel most of the staff on here are good

DO NOT call an admin for a single RDM, go talk to guy who killed you or ask in OOC why he killed you

DO NOT call an admin without a specified reason. Ex: "ADMIN 2 ME PLZ" is not allowed  "Hey admin, player x is mass RDMing right now, can you help out?"

DO NOT call an admin for general questions, ask people in OOC or the forums

DO NOT call an admin constantly. Spamming admin chat will have you kicked / banned

DO NOT call an admin for moderator applications. Just apply on the forums

DO NOT call an admin for a refund on weapons or money, we can not spawn weapons or money

When we say we're going to follow the sit guidelines to the T, these are what we're talking about. It's right in the MOTD, which quite honestly none of the staff has followed before... until this thread.

So I apologize, but no... your single RDM case will not be taken until you make an effort to ask the person that killed you.

I'm ok with that but i already contact rdmer 95 percent of the time, because i mean it is just a click of a button, but even still I get no resualts are help when i put efford into making the case, or when i contact the rdmer, and I know it's happened to other people before. So explain that please

I mean if you really want to take matters into your own hands, why don't you form a CP Team with your fellow RPers instead of spam demoting them. CP are actually pretty powerful. You can jail people 2-4 minutes at a time. You have nonlethal stunguns that impair movement, handcuffs to detain them, autowant or /wanted to write a warrant and BAM! They're not bothering anyone anymore at least for a couple minutes.

no offense to the player base, but you know that won't actually happened. I would like that to happen but chances are it won't, plus all the pd always trying killing the person before trying to handcuff or autowant. When i cp. I shot as my last resort. WHICH IT SHOULD BE THAT WAY. It's questions then handcuffs are auto want. If it fails and they fire back then shoot, but i see where you're coming from.

Here is my take on this....

The point of Moderator / Admin / Tmod / Any Staff Rank is to help the players. The whole point of applying is to sacrifice your RP time to help the server / the players when they need something... 

I see the fact that taking sits can get hectic when there are 90 players on and only ~4 staff (which isn't rare), but that is all the more reason to take sits... Ignoring sits to RP / Base / Raid will make it even worse than it is, and you make it harder for the other staff online to complete the wall of sits that just pile up.

To the point that was mentioned "I won't take single RDM sits" : This is the most retarded thing I've ever heard in my fucking life. RDM sits are literally the EASIEST sits to resolve.

"@Player X rdmed me"

Bring player and player x

why did you kill player, player x

"accident"

check dlogs

Ok looks like it was crossfire, be more careful next time

or

Why did you kill player, player x

" am hitman, had a hit"

ok, player, he had a hit on you, have a nice day

Do you see what I'm getting at... RDM sits take less than 2 minues if youre a decent staff member lol... Dlogs can solve 80% of all sits in under 3-4minutes if you use your brain

" Do you want us to take sits 24/7 " : *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm*..... huh?..... If you are staff, take sits. Simple as that. If you don't want to take sits, step down

FUCKING PRAISE IT. Basically what i've been trying to say. Thanks m8. You took the words out of my mouth.

Had a long essay wrote, deleted it. 

This is going nowhere. If you don't like the current staff either bring up a solution or become staff. This thread is becoming a cancer though.

um, we have been writing solutions down. You realize that right? We have been giving feedback. I like titsrp and i just want it to be great. All were doing is giving you guys honest feedback. If you're too insecure to recieve feedback. Then why are you even staff, lol. No matter what you're rank is or just in life in genreal there is always need for improvement, and this feedback is us telling you guys what we want in our staff. Plus polls don't lie cause russia didn't hack these polls.

Shard, it's because no one enforced that section prior. But since "all the staff sucks and only rp", but to make it easier for the "30% of staff that don't suck and only rp" we will be enforcing those rules. It's not retroactive... 

The only solution I'm seeing from people is to force people to step down that "are only rping"... but don't have proof of it... but i can fucking guarantee that if you got rid of more staff members there would INSTANTLY be claims that we have no fucking staff -.-

It's still just bloody bitching without a solid solution... get rid of staff that "only rp", but there are never any staff on /facepalm

we some of the staff we have now, it's almost like we don't have any staff lol. Like i said theres been times were there were no staff for hours when server was full. Btw I have an interrogation script that could help you guys alot. What this does is If you know it's a simple case. You just interrogate someone it will freeze them and you guys will chat, and you can do multiple interrogations. I'm not saying to replace sits with it, but for certain sisusations it might help. Alot, but if you guys deny a sit again pls let the person know why instead of leaving them in the dark.

As said in the discord, this thread comes up at LEAST once a month. I won't even bother typing an essay as you can type "bad staff" and find multiple threads with a lot more detailed responses. I will give you the rundown of solutions and their consequences

• Demote staff who don't help as often as other staff -> Have very little staff
  • Train staff to be better and handle sits better -> Doesn't work like that. Regardless if that was to happen, who would do it, what is "training" like, what encourages staff members to better themselves
  • Demote staff who rp instead of doing sits 24/7 -> Have no staff
  • Make a staff member do x amount of sits every y amount of minutes -> Have really pissed staff who complain they should be able to RP for 30 min - 2 hours without taking a sit
  • Accept every mod app -> Have a lot of really shitty staff
  • Get better staff -> Can't accept the people who don't apply + you don't just find them out of the blue
  • Be more forgiving on staff members who break minor rules -> Have more staff but you would most likely have to have someone who goes to them and tells them what they did was wrong and how they can learn from it
  • Be more harsh on staff members who break minor rules -> Have less staff but the staff would be less prone to breaking their own rules
  • Have the users solve their own issues -> Users complain that staff don't help them
  • Have the users go through x amount of requirements before sending a sit -> Users complain they can't contact staff
  • Have the users be detailed with their sit call -> Users complain they can't contact staff
  • Prevent the user from calling about "non sit-like calls" -> Users complain they can't contact staff

Being a staff member isn't hard in some people's eyes but it is difficult to some. You need experience on how to solve problems efficiently and you have to somewhat enjoy helping the community and that is a VERY RARE trait to come by when accepting mod apps.

This issue is also a double edge sword. In a perfect world, you don't need staff. User's create the issues and staff have to solve them. If you can prevent the user from creating issues on their own then you solve the root of the problem.

It's easy to say "get better staff" as a solution but it's physically not possible when certain requirements aren't reached. Other server's get by well because they have over 500+ staff members. We have 70 and only 20ish are active in a given month which leaves around 2 - 5 staff on at a given time.

This topic has a 99% chance to be talked about in the server meeting today at 6:30 PM EST so you're welcome to come and share opinions / solutions but keep in mind that this is something that will never be solved. It's impossible to have a god like staff team when gods don't apply.

My bad as i did not know this is something that gets brought up every month, but I mean if this IS SOMETHING that is brought up alot. Then you guys need to do SOMETHING. Instead of NOTHING. Like I just want this server to have a great staff team and no way am i trying to start drama or arugements. I just want to give my feedback, and get to the bottom of why things are like this and how we can improve, and for someone whose been staff on all over the spectrum, there has to be some sort of solution to all this. No offense I have never seen people complain this much about staff ,but hey maybe in like a week or two I might apply and you guys give me a chance, and I prove it's easy or maybe I'm wrong af and there's no way to sastify everyone. At the end of the day all I ask from the staff is. TRY YOUR BEST! PLEASE.