NEW RULE PROPOSAL THREAD:

No matter how many fences a base has it can still be raidable lol, I think the real issue that should be addressed is people stepping through nocollided props to shoot through their one way fence base and step back immediately to avoid all potential return fire

Theres no need for one way fences, bases can be made easily without them, all it takes is a little adapting. Something needs to be done about the stagnation of raiding as its retarded, noone raids anyone unless they leave their base then they get sniped and its not a raid, it's sneaking in, my belief, because on other servers I've been on without one way fences raiding is a heckuvalot more healthy than this, is that one way fences are the problem either way, raiding has stagnated, let's find a way to solve that problem. That's the goal of this for me and Builder.

Your suggestions are not more important than anyone else's. Prick

No need to flame.. you're a trial mod. Don't be toxic, it's not hard. If there is a whole discussion on one topic, that's fine. The suggestion thread is for for small discussions on suggestions. This reached 3 pages so far so it's not an issue.

Possible solutions to fences is either:

• Remove fences all together
  • Prevent fences from being materialized
  • Advanced solution of only allowing people to have like 1 or two fences which they can materialize

The only idea of fences I am fine with is the 3rd one but the 1st two please don't enforce.

Yeah I agree with the third option. I think one fence should be allowed and able to be materialized that way raiders can know which direction to shoot. But I still stand strongly on my 'part 2' section of the building rules (shoutout to valentine leblanc), because once players know that they can only have one fence, they will resort to having bases such as the screenshot I posted in the original post, where raiders cant see them but the base owner can see the raiders.

Yea I rather have it the way it is now

The only way I would agree with keeping it the way it is now is by removing blowtorches and c4 and keeping the old 'lockpick and kp cracker' style. But I feel like I would be asking for too much, so i'm going with this to spice up the raiding part of the server so it's at least more fun for the people raiding. I understand theres alot of people on this server that like it cause you can just set up and unraidable base and farm money without even worrying about people getting in. I do it all the time. I want to change the fact that people can sit in their base and not have to worry about losing in a raid (if they build bases well), and actually receive a challenge like most other servers I have played on have been. Once again, I'm only suggesting for these rules to be changed, I wont cry or complain if nothing changes from cause of my thread, it's just my opinion on what should change.

No matter how many fences a base has it can still be raidable lol, I think the real issue that should be addressed is people stepping through nocollided props to shoot through their one way fence base and step back immediately to avoid all potential return fire

[attachment=547]

You know there is c4 and blowtorches that you can use for raiding right?

Okay you blowtorch the one bulletproof prop theyre stepping back and forth from one side to the other of at the back of an otherwise completely see through but materialed base and get back to me

Okay you blowtorch the one bulletproof prop theyre stepping back and forth from one side to the other of at the back of an otherwise completely see through but materialed base and get back to me

Damage from explosives still goes through props.

They can just place the nocollided section further then lol

They can just place the nocollided section further then lol

Yeah the only way to prevent this is to pass my other point which is, basers cannot be allowed to shoot the raider without having a chance of being shot back.