Material bug + color on player with tool gun bug/exploit + inv bug

NINJ4BOY

Material + color tool on players bug/exploit

Priority - Super high

Proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6_Eo7SuSFw

(Sorry half the audio got lost in the recording, but the parts that matter stayed thank goodness.)

how to do this: just get your tools such as color or material and use it on another player simple.

I want to say think you to Le moist for letting me have him as the person who I could show you this in action with. Thanks bud. :D

(has been fixed)

Inventory bug

Priority - Somewhat High

Proof:

http://prntscr.com/ex28sx

As you can see from the picture, You become soft locked in to the menu you can't escape it no matter what you do besides closing gmod and as well, You can't use legacy jobs and it creates a heck ton of errors for you, And you can't even use your inventory.  All

How could this have happened?: Honestly it only started to happen after the Inventory update, But it seems to be a rare problem

(Will be updated if happens again)

The material tool should be fixed for today as for the inventory, it's possible it bugged out because I deleted your inventory before and you may of been online but I don't think that was the case. Regardless, I add in a fix for the inventory error. This doesn't seem like it happened within the past hour because there have been no clientside errors yet

The material tool should be fixed for today as for the inventory, it's possible it bugged out because I deleted your inventory before and you may of been online but I don't think that was the case. Regardless, I add in a fix for the inventory error. This doesn't seem like it happened within the past hour because there have been no clientside errors yet

It has happened before but I use to be able to get rid of it just by going to my holster but now when it happens it just locks me and same for c but this happens what seems at random.