Weapon modifier class

noarmsduck

So first you need 4 things

1. Filled chemical barrels

2. Blood

3. Gins

4. Money

First thing you do is you buy chemical barrels from the F4 menu. They are only $90. Then you go to a chemical hose and put the barrel in the hose. Wait 45 seconds and the cchemical barrel will jump off the chemical hose and how you have 1 filled chemical barrel. 

Second either buy blood from a medic or use your blood extractor to gather blood from yourself or other. You or the person you take blood from has to be at full health. 

Third you need to go buy some guns from your friendly neighbourhood gun dealer.

Fourth you need to have money.

After you have 1 Filled chemical barrel, 2 Blood, and 1 gun you can put it all into the weapon forge which you buy from the F4 menu for  $1,000. Once everything is added you press E on the grey base of the forge to spend $5,000 to enchant the gun.

After a few seconds the gun will become enchanted and will either be a common, uncommon, epic, or legendary.

You can see the new stats in green when the gun is on the forge or on the floor. 

You can then sell the gun to people or to the general buyer npc at the fountain.

Selling prices to the npc:

Common $3,000

Uncommon $15,000

Epic $60,000

Legendary $400,000

And that is how the weapon mod class works.

One more question. When I prick someone for blood, how do I get that into the forge? Like no blood shows up in my inventory, and I tried clicking right and left with the syringe on the forge but nothing is working

EDIT: nvm, noticed the blood bags dropping