Bounty Glitch

JackD27

Bug / Quality of Life

Description: Once you accept a bounty as a bounty hunter and kill the person you don't receive the money.

How to reproduce: Become a Bounty Hunter and go to a cop and accept a bounty, then kill the person. 

Priority: Medium (High, if you really want money)

Extra: I have tried two bounties and haven't received the money from completing them.

You are using the bounty swep to get the bounty from cops right? Not just looking at the bounty list?

If you are using the bounty swept. It might be that if your bounty dies before you kill him then you get a message in the chat box but it doesn't remove the bounty on your screen. 

The real bug here is making it more known that your bounty is gone if you bounty dies not by your hand.

You are using the bounty swep to get the bounty from cops right? Not just looking at the bounty list?

If you are using the bounty swept. It might be that if your bounty dies before you kill him then you get a message in the chat box but it doesn't remove the bounty on your screen. 

The real bug here is making it more known that your bounty is gone if you bounty dies not by your hand.

Yea i only got the glitch when my bounty dies, but i wish it would remove the bounty screen when that happens.

The bounty system is going to be remade for when the inventory update happens. I made the bounty system in a very very short time and I made it when I had no clue what I was doing. This should be theoretically fixed within the next few days.