Rare guns in trash

R3ZIONIC / SuperiorServers

Bug

Description: So it's not actually like a general bug I think but what happened is. So, I had this Gold Deagle in my pocket alright here is the proof (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=872438760) then there was that guy that wanted to buy it, he wanted the most proof so I took it out then showed it to him, I tried to put it back by trying /invholster and /drop like x1000 times and it said: Can't Drop This Weapon!, then punished kevin tped me somewhere so I told him all the story I was fkn sweating and shit, then he told me that he would try everything he can, he called another mod he said that they couldn't really do shit so then I was like: WTF am I gonna do now, he put me somewhere safe when nobody could have killed me, well they could by actually going on the bridge, but we didn't know that, so I was waiting and waiting cause he toled me that he will try to contact Sugar or any active admin's, no one responded, so I was still waiting I told him that I'm not going or leaving the server without it, then their was that guy that I added today on skype: Zek, he was speaking French with me, so we where basing and all, when I told him the prob he asked me where I was, I told him everything and where I was, then he came, and some sort got on the bride and RDM'd me, I called kevin, I was stressing my ass off cause I lost the gun and everything then he banned him for 59 mins and told me to go make a report or something so Sugar would be aware. ALL PROOF ON VIDEO: 

How to reproduce: I don't know it's pretty unique Id say.

Priority: Pretty fuckin high

I really need it back Sugar please

There is already a thread about this here https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=4002

Most likely it was bugged out yesterday because of an issue but it should of been resolved. The golden deagle and every weapon anyone has not been able to drop is usually a custom weapon that is legit a reskin of a CSS weapon (same damage, different model and different sounds) it's all purely cosmetic.