DemDoolies Posted July 29, 2015 Share Posted July 29, 2015 I would just like to inform the staff that for some reason I no longer have my VIP.If anyone could help that would be great :) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/328-lost-my-vip-captain-jaggery/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lizord Posted July 29, 2015 Share Posted July 29, 2015 it's a glitch, sorry about that, it's fixed now, just ask a higher up to add you back to vip Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/328-lost-my-vip-captain-jaggery/#findComment-1500 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DemDoolies Posted July 29, 2015 Author Share Posted July 29, 2015 it's a glitch, sorry about that, it's fixed now, just ask a higher up to add you back to vip Alright I will, thanks! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/328-lost-my-vip-captain-jaggery/#findComment-1501 Share on other sites More sharing options...
steveg216 Posted July 29, 2015 Share Posted July 29, 2015 getting off for the night so if you could please post your steamid here I will gladly add you tomorrow morning. Good night~! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/328-lost-my-vip-captain-jaggery/#findComment-1502 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now