Stealth Camo

CuddlyKraken @Twitch

This is going to be a 2 in one both a bug and an exploit/quality of life.

Bug

Description: 

If you have stealth camo active before joining the revolt you stay stealthed and can not unstealth so your player model does not become red.

How to reproduce:

Get stealth camo

Activate stealth camo

Join revolt

Try to unstealth 

Priority: Low, Medium if people continue to abuse it. 

So basically for this one I do not know which to put it under since I do not believe it to be a exploit since it is the purpose of stealth camo and No playermodel is 100% invisable.

Exploit / Quality of Life

Description: Having certain playermodels with stealth camo sometimes give you a better advantage then other playermodels with stealth camo. In my mind as long as the model is not 100% invis it is fine, but neko did not share the same opinion with me. The new cultist model combined with stealth camo makes it so you can only see he head, hands and feet, he has no body, making him about 80% full invis and 90% stealth. If there is a way to fix this then amazing I would love for that but if not my though on the issue is that When someone starts shooting or being shot at the stealth camo should be turned off automatically. 

How to reproduce: 

Use the new cultist player model either on a cc or the culist job

Get stealth camo

Activate stealth camo 

You are not only a head, hands and feet.

This same issue comes up with some other skins like Zoidberg and the chicken nugget show may not have parts of there body invis but become more stealthed then other models.

Priority: Low, Medium of people feel that having only a head, hands and feet is really that big of a deal.