Rules that need to be talked about.

CuddlyKraken @Twitch

First rule.

I have encontered that I can not find a for sure answer to is if anyone is allowed to build and close off a resoruce. Example trees in gang area for wood, or rocks for metal, and lastly chemical hoses? 

I have been told by a few people that only hobos can build and close them off be cause they are public areas. Is this true? Also what about when someone mega bases and closes off all the trees, or all the rocks, or the hoses.

Also if possible add more hoses one is broken so only 3 work and 2 get closed off when someone does a mega base in the gang area. 

Second rule.

Can cops build in the PD? I have heard that as long as there is not mayor cops are allowed to build in the PD, and if there is a mayor the mayor can only build unless the mayor gives cops his aproval to build in the PD. What is the real rule around this?

Third rule.

Every class (exept cops) can steal. 

This rule is very open and leaves grey areas. If you see money on the floor sure take it. but how far can it go can every class (exept cops) car jack? Car jacking is just stealing a car.

As I think and come across more rules that need to be clear I will post them on here.

Closing off areas to hoses and ect is currently not against the rules. It's preventable to an extent and building bases around the hoses / trees was not my intent but people seem to like doing it so I don't think it won't be made a rule / implemented to forcefully remove your props.

Cops can build in PD

Every class can essentially "steal". I would consider stealing running up to someone's shipment on the ground and taking it with my grav gun.

Stealing is not: seeing a shipment on the ground and killing someone before you can even take it. If you're going to kill over stealing then you should get yourself involved in a RP situation, kinda like how countering works.