Clee1k Posted February 9, 2015 Share Posted February 9, 2015 >Logged on yesterday >Played for a while >Didn't do anything wrong >Chillin' out fuckin' bitches >Problem occurs but I have to leave > I leave > I log on again today >banned.png 11/10 would get banned for no fucking reason again. (PS: The heck did I do? How long am I banned for) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/29-banned-for-nothing/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted February 9, 2015 Share Posted February 9, 2015 Hi Cleek. You were not banned. For some reason, after we removed ULX MySQL (read my other post why) it is actually rebanning everyone that was previously banned when ever we shut down there server and it resets. Don't think we banned you except I can log on and see if this is the case. I know 2 other people who got "banned" for doing nothing and their names were not even in the registry. Sorry for the inconvenience and I will unban you and look into this. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/29-banned-for-nothing/#findComment-89 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Clee1k Posted February 9, 2015 Author Share Posted February 9, 2015 Hi Cleek. You were not banned. For some reason, after we removed ULX MySQL (read my other post why) it is actually rebanning everyone that was previously banned when ever we shut down there server and it resets. Don't think we banned you except I can log on and see if this is the case. I know 2 other people who got "banned" for doing nothing and their names were not even in the registry. Sorry for the inconvenience and I will unban you and look into this. Thanks man, I understand. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/29-banned-for-nothing/#findComment-90 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The_G_Spot Posted May 29, 2015 Share Posted May 29, 2015 i came on today and it said banned. what for? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/29-banned-for-nothing/#findComment-631 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now