Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Chesmond

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:62083287

Who are you reporting?:

STEAM_0:0:58411988

Why are you reporting this player?:

After paying their fine they attempted to RDM me.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

https://streamable.com/lg59ts
  • Like 5
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Crybaby 2
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24601-gensubaru-failrp/
Share on other sites

Hello, thanks for providing a clip of the incident happening for this process to go by much faster. This seems like a clear case of the player trying to attack you after being fined, and it's said that you may get in trouble for doing so. Given the player has no priors at all, I am +1 for a verbal warn for FailRP.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24601-gensubaru-failrp/#findComment-173871
Share on other sites

I was trying to decline the fine but I didn't realize cause I was so busy trying to move and escape, and I was under the impression that you could attack police if you're declining/escaping. So I attacked without knowing that I had already paid the fine. No one called me to a sit or anyhing before the server crashed or anything, I'll try to pay attention next time but it's whatever at this point 

  • Thumb Down 3
  • Crybaby 2
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24601-gensubaru-failrp/#findComment-173873
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...